We get asked all the time what our favorite books are – and that changes all the time! Some books are classics and stay with us forever, but we find new and interesting reads every day. Here is a mixed bag of current favorites, oldies but goodies and books that make great gifts.
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah – A touching and hilarious look at Noah’s experience growing up during apartheid in South Africa.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware – If you’re looking for something to scratch that “Girl on a Train Itch,” look no further.
- The Angry Buddhist by Seth Greenland – Larry David’s cover blurb probably says it best: “it’s satirical, it’s political, it’s sexual. All the things that I love dearly.”
- Fucking Apostrophes by Simon Griffin – this makes the perfect little gift for someone who appreciates a lesson in grammar, a good swear word, a dose of sarcasm and a good laugh. A customer favorite!
- How to Sit by Thich Nhat Hanh – great as a gift or to keep, this little guy is popular for a reason. It’s a clear and simple entryway into mindfulness and meditation.